If you have questions about the specifics of your portfolio or your plans to invest with OneVest, our Portfolio Management team can be a great resource to help.
What are great topics to discuss?
A Portfolio Manager is happy to discuss topics relating to your investments or plans to invest with OneVest, for example:
- What’s in your OneVest portfolio and how we go about selecting your investments
- Comments on the market and how it relates to your portfolio's performance
- Whether it makes more sense for you to invest in a TFSA or an RRSP
- What tax implications may result from deposits or contributions from your portfolio
- Updating your Know-Your-Client and risk tolerance information
- Overview of performance expectations across different risk profiles
What can't they discuss?
A Portfolio Manager can be a great resource to discuss your portfolio and investments but, they are less suited to speak on topics like financial planning or individualized tax planning, for example:
- How to optimize your tax return
- How to build a budget or manage your finances
- How your lifestyle impacts your finances
Since many questions can be answered by our support team, we ask that you submit a request with your questions first. Our support team will then be happy to help and set up a meeting with our Portfolio Management team, if necessary.